Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grateful

Grateful. It is the word that best fits how I am feeling. In the past couple of months, I've had Kevin Simister from Hawkins, Cloward and Simister in Orem give me some great advice and also help with a very, very generous donation to Nightingale Dolls. It will go towards fabric, thread, pens, printer ink and paper. I've had two different Stake Girls Camps take a total of 350 (that's right!) doll kits. It was a lot to sew, but they will finish them and deliver them in the Myton and Springville areas. How cool is all of this? I even had a teacher from South Jordan contact me - she took 20 doll kits to do on her own time. My G'ma in California had a service party and completed 27 dolls. Grateful. I think our total dolls (once these kits are all completed) will be somewhere around 650. IN JUST OVER ONE YEAR! Thank you.

No comments: