Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pictures...












I can't figure out how to make these pics look more organized, but you get the idea. Above is from our service party tonight - sewing hair and stuffing dolls. The great volunteers were the Highland 4th Ward Young Women group. Didn't they do a great job? I pre-sewed all of the doll bodies and heads and also pre sewed the hair. It made it go a bit faster tonight as we just had to stuff and then sew on necks and hair by hand. I think everyone had a good time.


The next picture in line is a variety of dolls. Finally, you can see a finished boy and girl doll. I think they are super cute.

Gotta go. It's getting late and I have school tomorrow.


2 comments:

love.boxes said...

very cute! Good job everyone!

Janice said...

Wow! I am impressed. Keep up the good work. I put a link to this from my blog. I hope it helps you get more takers.